Monday, August 1, 2016

NATASHA IVANOV



THIRTY THOUSAND EMAILS



PART TWO



 

Natasha held Vince close in the plane rest room,

“Our being together has been arranged by the Joint Chief Of Staff, and the Secretary Of State, high level stuff“.

“You mean we‘re dealing with the Russians? Pardon me for asking.”

“I understand the confusion, you see I’m a double agent working directly for the State Department.”

“Why did you need to put yourself in mortal danger?”

“Vince, thank you for being protective. I know you’re a retired Navy Seal with a brilliant record, but I’ll tell you why. I’m the one that hacked the Democratic National Committee.”

“Did you do that to gain more trust?”

“Exactly, but not completely. For over a year, I’ve been building a cyber juggernaut aimed at America, under direct orders from Putin.”

“Did you leave some vital parts out?”

“You’re catching on quick but my cover’s about to be blown and that’s why you’re here, to protect me while I finish my work.

“But I’m by myself, you know.”

“There are six men aboard this flight to help you. All have proven their worth.. Now we need to get out of here. I’m turning the scanner off. Make some noise and try to put some passion in it.”

Between the moans and the slams against the walls, both Vince and Natasha were laughing like school kids wondering what the plane’s passengers were thinking. With his tie at 30degrees, his shirt stuffed halfway in his pants and his hair all messed, Vince left first and calmly walked back to his seat, with 150 sets of eyes glued on him. Natasha followed with the same experience.

“Now make this look good,” she said as she cuddled, bit Vince on the ear and ran her hands all over him. Hw responded gladly until they heard an angry voice,

“I’m the last one to knock love,” the stewardess said, “but you two are causing so much disturbance on this plane, the captain has suggested if you don’t stop, you’re going to be handcuffed and ride in the baggage department, Savvy?“

“Is it air conditioned?”

“Mr. Donahue, that’s not at all funny.”

They settled from their antics and although Vince was dying for more information, he knew he couldn’t discuss it now with Natasha. His mind ran at full speed.. ’Why Fox News and why me?’ he thought. ‘This kind of skullduggery can’t be revealed to the public, even to Fox News. There has to be more to this than she’s telling me. And why am I totally captured? Do I miss the action I was trained for?‘

His mind snapped back to attention with the first shot. And the second shot brought all the Adrenalin pumping. Three men, obviously hijackers ran through first class. One spoke in broken English,

“Stay in your seat or you‘ll die”

Two of them shot the lock off the pilots door, entered and gunfire erupted immediately. More gunfire rang out in the business class. The third gunman was distracted for a moment and Vince moved like a panther, delivered a killing blow to the highjack’s neck, took his gun and cautiously crept to the open cabin door. One of the hijackers in the cabin looked up and was greeted by a bullet between his eyes from Vince’s gun. The second burst through the cabin door, firing his weapon. Vince dropped him with one shot.

Meanwhile, in the rear area, firing had ceased. Vince entered the flight deck, both pilots were dead, the plane had reverted to automatic pilot. Running to the rear, death was everywhere. One man stood, Victor leveled his pistol,

“Raise them,” he said.

The man did so,

‘I’m a federal marshal, there are six of us, the other five are down as well as three

hijackers.”

. The stewardesses checked all eight men, the hijackers were dead, three of the agents also, and two wounded.

“Who is flying the plane,” the marshal asked, “the automatic pilot is not on, I can tell.”

Vince ran through the aisle to the flight deck, the captain had been moved from his seat. In his place, Natasha sat, flying the plane.



“My God, do you know how to do this?”

“I am a licensed pilot, multiple engine but I’m not familiar with this large a plane.”







. .

No comments:

Post a Comment