Friday, February 19, 2016

Wuthering Heights

WUTHERING HEIGHTS



 

 

 

“Wuthering Heights”

“So that’s what the fuss is all about, an old book and how much did you pay for it,

Jeremy?”

“Twelve.”

“Twelve what?”

“Twelve thousand, Elizabeth.”

“You better be joshing me, an old ragged book.”

“Not an old book, a first edition, dating to 1847.”

“So what, it’s still an old book.”

“Where is your brain dumb ass? Look at the signature on the cover page.”

“’Emily Bronte‘,” so what, who is she?.”

“Damn Elizabeth, you have the mind of a wart hog.”

“I thought you said that’s why you married me.”

“I lied, it was your old man’s twelve gage.”

“I can’t believe I let you in my pants, your pecker’s the size of my thumb.”

“Ask Marilyn across the street, she doesn’t think so.”

“You are disgusting you know. How do you like the salad I made you?”

“Not bad, it’s kind of crunchy though.”

“It should be, it’s full of glass shreds.”

‘Thank you for waiting ’till I was finished with it. How’s your ice tea?”



“I was going to ask you about that. Why is it so cloudy?

“Arsenic usually makes tea cloud up. If you had a brain, you’d eat it.”

“Did you really poison me, Jeremy?”

“Do you think I’d really do that to you? What about the glass in the salad? I’m

surprised Elizabeth“

“ It’s only baked coconut shreds. “Why, you said you hated me.”

“ That after you melted my bowling ball in the oven. How would you feel?”

“About the same when you Mohawk’ed me while I was sleeping.”

“Is that lust I see in your eyes Elizabeth? Would you like me slap your face?”

“Oh would you please?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, would you like to look for my house keys, right pocket.”

“It’s not the keys I feel it’s Willie Winkle, he all upset.”

‘Oh is he now? Lock the front door Elizabeth. I wanna ’you know’”

“Come a little closer a minute.”

“Damn it Elizabeth, did you have to hit me so hard? You knocked a tooth loose.”

“What about Marilyn across the street?”

“Forget about her, she‘d rather have you then me.“ .

. “ I already knew that. Now take me, even if you’re not Lawrence Oliver.”

“Who’s talking, what makes you think you’re Merle Oberon?”

“To me you’ll always be Heathcliff. Now hit the sheets big boy”

“I’m ready Merle. Please be gentle.”

“Don’t count on it.”









No comments:

Post a Comment